I don’t know about you, but I am getting ready for Halloween sweets.
It is such a tempting time of year, and it seems to start at Halloween. I made this picture and printed it out, put it on my desk at work for everyone to see.
I have been collecting tips on how to out of the candy dish….here are the top 5
1. Bring healthy snacks to work or parties.
2. Stay away from candy that you like when buying for trick or treaters.
3. Have a healthy breakfast and bring a lunch…keep full on good foods.
4. Keep your goal in mind!! Put up post it notes, put notes in your wallet (right next to cash!)….keep your eye on the prize!
5. Make trick-or-treating a work out! Skip driving your kids around and walk…every step counts.
Good luck tomorrow, and remember, stick with it!
Let me know if you have any tips on keeping on track through the holidays.